Man that i truly love

Thursday, December 27, 2012


After ayah.The man that i love most.
Now he is the one and only man that stay in my heart.
InsyaAllah until Jannah.

The man that i truly love.
I really adore.
And the one who always be with me no matter what.
InsyaAllah.

Alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin.

Tq Allah for your gift.
Please ya Allah...please let us be husband and wife forever even in Jannah.
Please let us be the parents to our beautiful kids.

Oh Allah...please strengthen his iman and islam.
So that he could lead me and kids to Your Jannah.
Amin ya Allah.

Notakakiku: en fadel x berapa sihat. But still hes willing to accompany me. Semoga cepat sihat sygku. Semoga tiada lagi gundah di hatimu. Amin.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails